- Departure meeting point? will be at the “petit Glacis” at 07:15 on Saturday October 29
- The program: you’ll find the program in the “Skippers’ book” which will be released vey soon now and will be sent to your skipper who will forward it to each member of his crew and the parents. There, you’ll find all information you need.
- Tracking: the links to the trackers will be sent as soon as they are ready
DO NOT HESITATE TO DROP THE CLUB AN EMAIL WITH RELEVANT ISSUES, WE WILL POST THEM HERE WITH THE ANSWERS.
What to bring ?
In a soft bag. No hard suitcase please !
- sailing gloves
- sneakers with light sole
- comfy trousers (no jeans while sailing – they don’t dry)
- waterproof jacket
- beach towel
- sun cream
- sun glasses
- toiletry bag (1 or 2 bathrooms in each boat)
To lighten your bag, 1 set of towels per person will be on each boat.
The whole to be packed in a SOFT bag, no hard suitcase, handles secured by a strap that goes all around the bag.
Bed sheets, pillows and blankets will be in all boats.