Luxembourg students hit the high seas!
Sailing builds superb foundational abilities. The preparation, planning, teamwork, and execution of manoeuvring a sailboat are skills that last a lifetime. In the European Schools’ Cup, teens aged 14-19 will face big decisions, work together, learn to sail, make repairs, and use onboard electronics to navigate their boats. There are dinghies to drive, swimming, cooking and sleeping onboard, meeting new friends, and a trophy ceremony/party! Most importantly, each participant will return home knowing they can achieve great accomplishments in their lives.
Each boat needs two adults onboard – the rest is up to the teens. Parents are continually amazed at how this sailing event positively influences their adolescents. Don’t pass up this opportunity.
Contact us today!
Our Luxair flight having only 186 seats, this year registration will be on a “first come, first served” basis. If you want to register, please fill in the form below.
Depending on your needs, we offer you a 4 or 5 cabin boat where 9 up to 11 persons can accommodate.
We also provide each crew with a skipper and a co-skipper.
For the price of €495,- per student and for the whole week, you’ll be provided with:
- A 4 or 5 cabin boat (check type of boat HERE and HERE)
- Boat’s insurance
- 1 skipper + 1 co-skipper
- Skipper’s third party liability (Bâloise Insurance – contract sent upon request)
- Provisioning for the whole week (food and beverages)
- 2 dinners at restaurants
All our boats are covered 100%.
All our skippers are covered on third party liability up to:
- 2,500,000.00€ / injury
- 250,000.00€ / property damage
Accidental oil pollution: 50,000.00€
- we hire our private Luxair flight departing from Luxembourg airport and bringing us all to Zadar airport. Price both ways: €290,- (includes sandwiches and beverages)
SHUTTLE TRANSFER TO AND FROM THE MARINA:
- included in the participation fees