PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO BRING SANDWICHES FOR SATURDAY LUNCH.
- Ticketing ? This is a private flight. No ticketing. We do organise the sitting, per crew. Therefore, when arriving at the airport, our logo will be displayed above our dedicated desks and the Luxair personal has the list. You will only need to show your ID/passport and if requested, your “décharge parentale”.
- Departure meeting point? will be at the airport, +/- 2h before taking off.
- The program: you’ll find the program in the “Skippers’ book” which link will be sent to all participants. There, you’ll find all information you need.
- Flotilla: made of identical Bavaria 46 – 4 double cabins – 2 heads – heating
- Tracking: every morning, the link to track the boats will be released on our Facebook as well as on Twitter and Instagram
DO NOT HESITATE TO DROP THE CLUB AN EMAIL WITH RELEVANT ISSUES, WE WILL POST THEM HERE WITH THE ANSWERS.
What to bring ?
In a soft bag. No hard suitcase please !
- sailing gloves
- sneakers with light sole
- comfy trousers (no jeans while sailing – they don’t dry)
- waterproof jacket
- beach towel
- sun cream
- sun glasses
- toiletry bag (1 or 2 bathrooms in each boat)
The whole to be packed in a SOFT bag, no hard suitcase, handles secured by a strap that goes all around the bag.
1 week prior departure, check the weather forecast and HERE pack accordingly !
Bed sheets, pillows, blankets and 1 set of towels/per person will be in all boats.