- Ticketing ? This is private flight. No ticketing. We do organise the sitting, per crew. Therefore, when arriving at the airport, our logo will be displayed above our dedicated desks and the Luxair personal has the list. You will only need to show your ID/passport and if requested, your “décharge parentale”.
- Departure meeting point? will be at the airport, +/- 2h before taking off.
- The program: you’ll find the program in the “Skippers’ book” which will be released vey soon now and will be sent to your skipper who will forward it to each member of his crew and the parents. There, you’ll find all information you need.
- Tracking: every morning, the link to track the boats will be released on our Facebook page: Sailing Passion1 as well as on Twitter and Instagram (Sailing Passion)
DO NOT HESITATE TO DROP THE CLUB AN EMAIL WITH RELEVANT ISSUES, WE WILL POST THEM HERE WITH THE ANSWERS.
What to bring ?
In a soft bag. No hard suitcase please !
- sailing gloves
- sneakers with light sole
- comfy trousers (no jeans while sailing – they don’t dry)
- waterproof jacket
- beach towel
- sun cream
- sun glasses
- toiletry bag (1 or 2 bathrooms in each boat)
The whole to be packed in a SOFT bag, no hard suitcase, handles secured by a strap that goes all around the bag.
Bed sheets, pillows and blankets will be in all boats.